1. The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December 2019.
2. The minimum educational requirements shall be the passing of : A candidate should have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English Individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% of marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology at the qualifying examination i.e. (10+2). Furthermore, the candidates belonging to SC/ST or other backward classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 45% as stated above. English is compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible for admission to B.Sc. Nursing.
3. Candidate shall be medically fit.
4. Entrance /Selection Test : Selections of the candidates should be based on the merit in the All India entrance examination NEET
5. Duration : Duration of the course shall be four years (Eight Semester).
1. The minimum educational requirement shall be the passing of General Nursing & Midwifery.
2. Candidate shall be medically fit.
Selections of the candidates shall be based on the merit of the entrance examination held by University or Competent Authority.
Duration of the course shall be two years (four semesters).
The aim of the undergraduate nursing program at the post basic level is to upgrade the diploma (GNM) nurses to assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level in providing promotive, preventive, curative and rehabilitative services, make independent decisions in nursing situations, protect the rights and facilitate individuals and groups in pursuit of health, function in the hospital community nursing services, and conduct research studies in the areas of nursing practice. They are also expected to assume the role of teacher manager in a clinical / public health setting.
On completion of Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing degree programme the graduates will be able to:
• Assess health status, identify nursing needs, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care for patients / clients that contribute to health of individuals, families and communities.
• Demonstrate competency in techniques of nursing based on concepts and principles from selected areas of nursing, physical, biological and behavioral science.
• Participate as members of health team in the promotive, preventive, curative and restorative health care delivery system of the country.
• Demonstrate skills in communication and interpersonal relationship.
• Demonstrate leadership qualities and decision-making abilities in various situations
• Demonstrate skills in teaching to individuals and groups in community health settings.
• Demonstrate managerial skills in community health settings.
• Practice ethical values in their personal and professional life.
• Participate in research activities and utilize research findings in improving nursing practice.
• Recognize the need for continued learning for their personal and professional development
(Documents to be produced at the time of Admission Counseling (Original documents with five attested photo copies).
1. Statement of Marks 10th Standard.
2. Board / Passing Certificate 10th Standard.
3. Statement of Marks 12th Standard.
4. Board / Passing Certificate 12th Standard.
5. Leaving or Transfer / Migration Certificate. cap and goggles) with candidates name written on back side.
6. Gap Certificate Affidavit (if applicable).
7. Medical Fitness Certificate (Registered Medical Practitioner).
8. Caste / Validity Certificate.
9. Ten Copies of recent passport size color photograph (should be without)
10. Domicile/ Nationality Certificate
11. Aadhar card ( scanned copy)
12. Bank account ( passbook copy)
13. Ration Card(scan copy)
14. Income Certificate (if applicable for categories scholarship)